Monday, November 10, 2008

Voices from deep down of your thick skull.

Music is beautiful...
Music is an art...



There are many ways how to define music. Well from my point of view, I could not find any proper word to describe about my enthusiasm in music. They're somehow... addicting, but my interest in certain genre of music won't last that long. My ears would get bored listening to the same kind of music eventually.

So, this is the lucky band that I would pick for now. I doubt you guys would say "ZOMG I really love this song", or "Yay another song that I would upload in my Ipod" etc. Mostly because when it comes to giving this band a score, people who dislike this kind of genre would probably give zero for their appearance, vocals, and the music itself. I won't give the band a perfect score either, since there are lots of other good bands out there.

Here are some information about the band:




Phantasmagoria
Origin: Osaka, Japan
Genre: Visual Kei
Labels: Under Code Production
Associated Act: Chariots, Attic
Members: Riku(vocal), Jun(guitarist), Iori(guitarist), Kisaki(bass), Matoi(drums)

And here is the PV that I would like to share with you readers.
Warning: Get ready to get some serious, major headache, dizziness, nausea etc.



p/s: This post has been edited, I replaced the old video with a new one.






No comments: