Thursday, November 6, 2008

What am I?


I am worthless.
I am not worthy of having anyone.
I am not wanted by anything or anyone.
I am alone.
People treat me like ****, they take what they want from me and go- "sorry I have to go, sorry I have to meet someone". But it all boils down to the fact that people are leaving, and not returning. So i sit here, alone. Alone I sit, once again. One single stray emotion on this lonely night opens the flood gates as this tidal waves of pleading tears flow from these orbs. Inevitable silence rings off these solitary walls. The gentle whisper of tears hitting the floor beneath me is the only sound, except for the ringing of your voice in my head which is my only comfort, and my biggest fear. Watching all the happy moments abandon me like every human has done. Nobody wants me in their life, they don't care about me.
I am not wanted.
I am not needed.
I am used.
I am hated.
But most of all, I am alone.


I am ugly.
I am not good looking.
I am not happy.
I am cruel.
I am lost and cold, forsaken.
I am piece of worthless ****.
Nobody wants or needs to be with or around me in their life for I don't provide enough.
I am not good friend.
I am not a good person.
I am not a good boyfriend.
I am a moron.
I am a child.
I am lost and tired.
I am drained and abandoned.
I am not anyone's dream, fantasy, or lover.
I would not make a good spouse, I would not make a good friend.
I am sincere.


I am a burden.






... I started this at midnight, with cigarette smoke choking my skin and the outside air clogging out my cold lungs.
The damp floor stole my seat, so I just stood in the dark looking up.
I decided that I write too much, words are slug coloured and pressed inside paper.


It is now 03:46.

2 comments:

【уǐйɡ уí】 said...

why ur articles so emo geh a?
hehe

born82 said...

ya lor..
so emo la u