Friday, October 9, 2009

How To Safely Rob A Cyber Cafe.

Thank god finally it's time for me to actually writing this entry. I can't remember how many times I've been "harassed" by the customers when I was having my precious lunch awhile ago. They always come to the side of the table(my work spot i.e cashier area) when they were asking for a computer, topped up the time, or when they were going to pay for the computer usage. Why can't they just stand in front? Do I have to spoon feed everything to them? Thanks to them, I lost my appetite. Why can't I even enjoy my lunch, sigh...

To make it even worst, there's a new system for cashier. I have to count total of how many computers are currently being used every 30 minutes. The system is called Daily PC Traffic Tracking Report. Honestly, this is probably the gayest shit I've ever heard. It's definitely a joke, a nuisance, and yeah it's annoying! I was once a full time cashier at another cyber, they don't have this kind of gay system over there. Who came up with this stupid idea anyway? Can't they come up with something more useful, like how to fix the noise pollution here? How to teach retarded kids who were always running, shuffling(glam- shit poser!) inside the cyber? Or at least teach those customers the right way where the cashier area is located, instead of whistling for me from afar. For heaven sake, I only have a pair of eyes! How the heck am I suppose to know what's the number of the computer they're asking me to open?! Geez I wonder how much longer I have to bear, suffering stupid never ending issues like this.

Sometimes, the policemen will "pay a visit" at the cyber. Funny thing is, they will ask you some stupid questions like "Is there any strange event occurs here lately?" etc. Deep down inside I'll answer, "Yes, seeing you coming here and I happens to know what is exactly that you want". By asking you questions, they are actually trying to cover up their motive especially when they notice someone else is working at the counter; me. What they actually want is, some pocket money or in current term we always use now- duit kopi. Their act sometimes despise me. I'm not that really stupid to be fooled with, so I'll eventually come up with an act to piss him off. It's easy though, just act like you can't get the hint. And accompany him while he's talking about some boring issue. In short, play along! He'll leave soon enough. But there are some, in rare cases, they will stay until they get what they want. Sad, huh? Once, they came here with a patrol car. They were asking for the usual, but the other staff here refused to give it to them. He said if you guys came here for the money, straightly ask from the boss. Then they changed their mind, they asked what kind of drinks we had in the refrigerator. We had couple of choices, but the staff lied and said we only had mineral waters for now and they said it was OK. My poor friend had to write a note at the item list; 3 minerals "donated" to the cops. They kind of had simply sold their dignity for 3 bottles of mineral(?!).

It's time to starts counting the sales, which means goodbye for now. After what had happened today, I don't think I have the mood to make my entry looks like an essay anymore. Bye folks =)

2 comments:

born82 said...

beware of cops... they might get greedyyyyy..

meth 。スカーレ said...

selalu pun greedy haha.