Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two of a Kind.

Let's play "Spot the Difference" shall we?



default task manager

task manager using TuneUp Utilities



As you can see, the differences are:
1. The number of running processes.
2. Total of memory usage.

To avoid confusion (more like verifying that I'm not just making this up) because of the same name for both pictures; "TuneUp Process Manager", allow me to briefly explain how did I ended with these two shots.
Picture A: Right clicking the taskbar ---> Start Task Manager
Picture B: TuneUp Utilities ---> Display and close running processes


I ain't a tech guy, so this kind of thing would leave me totally clueless.
After noticing how big the differences are, by comparing each one of them, this one really piqued my curiosity indeed.

The question: Which one is telling me the truth?

Hopefully there'll be someone good enough out there to tell me the answer for it.

No comments: